John McCain John McCain

Meh

Why you decided to depict John McCain in this could only be for views and search results. Well I guess because it was funny, too.... Although it didn't sound anything like him or relate to him in any way.

Catchy song though...

SecretAgentBob responds:

In the last debate, John McCain said "my friends" 22 times. And during his last speech you could clearly see various vegetables climbing all over his body.

bear deer bear deer

kiikikilolololol

That was awesome I like the subtle transforming that worked amazingly.

and lol

SpineLessBoy responds:

Thank you ^^, it wasnt suposed to be an effect, I just got lazy and had to animate quick, but this could turn into my signature or something.

I'm glad that you enjoyed :3
I'll try to come up with new stuff ;D

Tax Time! Tax Time!

hm.

I wonder if it was this mentality we just recreated vicariously that went for 9/11.

Rusty Drum Machine Rusty Drum Machine

lololol

Reason 4 Redrum is better.
This is really awesome too perfect sounding drum samples.

You should make it so when switching betwen drum patters it doesnt cut straight to it but keeps beat. That way ppl can stick a room mic and recording rapping or something...so its got application..

StuDo responds:

I think ive done alrite so far considering its online and flash has many limits compared to the processing available in real apps.
As for the sync thing im working on it, it only happens when the loop button is pressed, its purpose is to keep the blinking light in sync with the beat.

Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees 8-Bit Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees 8-Bit

haha well done. I like the drums and all those bloopys and hnhnhnNHHNHNhnhnhnhn in the background.

Snakesamus92 responds:

Thanks you

Space Critter LOOPED Space Critter LOOPED

it's a bit jarring with default sounds and mnot mixed super well but boopa doopa adoopa doopa deet deeta deeta part at the end is pretty cool.

Syzion responds:

Default sounds?

Chouchoute Chouchoute

Are you Popeye the sailor man? No, you are a happy trappy bird?! Pretty neato-o. I like the glitchy vocals.