Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees 8-Bit Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees 8-Bit

haha well done. I like the drums and all those bloopys and hnhnhnNHHNHNhnhnhnhn in the background.

Snakesamus92 responds:

Thanks you

Space Critter LOOPED Space Critter LOOPED

it's a bit jarring with default sounds and mnot mixed super well but boopa doopa adoopa doopa deet deeta deeta part at the end is pretty cool.

Syzion responds:

Default sounds?

Chouchoute Chouchoute

Are you Popeye the sailor man? No, you are a happy trappy bird?! Pretty neato-o. I like the glitchy vocals.

Doin Shit Doin Shit

Funky sheeeeit. I like the icon. reminds me of my complexion in the sun...While playing this. Nice drums and all the stuff blends pretty darn good.

4cat responds:

what

Creepiest of Plans Creepiest of Plans

Interesting compilation of noises. Sounds like my bowels after ingesting mass quantities of coffee. That's a compliment. The drums sounded a tad too computer. Overall..No seriously it's pretty cool how random it is but still beaty and unique.

NONSENS-COMEDY responds:

Thank you. :D

La Llorona La Llorona

nice intro. What I like about this is it's not a typical dance song where I skip to 1:10 to ditch the intro. Interesting lyrics. Keep at it more and more and you'll be able to blend them better. really awesome melody. only constructive critisism I can give is some sort of tweat to the way the vocals sit on the song but that comes with like a decade of pratice heh. it's a really good song. great job!

I Want To Be Okay I Want To Be Okay

OH SHEIT! Bmm psh bmm pshh DOOT DAH DIT DOOT DEET DAH DOOT. OHH HSHEIT! hehe this is nice. i really like the drums. they crackle nice with just enough distortion.

Approach The Ramparts Approach The Ramparts

sends me out of this world hehe. nice hammer ons and melody progresions. very gritty dirty to me ears. nice work keep it up on the improv.

MikeeUSA responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. :D
That pedal is alot of fun, really allow that 80s style sound.
I also contribute to other projects too, I have some songs contributed to this project:
Also maps, programming, textures, etc.

I wonder why everything I post gets 1 star tho.
Is it that guy that goes and downvotes everything I make because he doesn't like my thoughts?

Hall of the Mountain King (Loop) Hall of the Mountain King (Loop)

nice take on a good classic. warbley at 31 makes it neat. I LIKEY I LIKEY. dirty shitloads of fuck HEHEHE

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Whoa, okay. Thank you very much. I thought this was a screw-up.

Exhilarated Piano Exhilarated Piano

Dis iz awesome! Very relaxing I like the meludy and it loops perfect.